Roles of English Ambassadors
- 1. To help promoting English learning at school.
- 2. To help cultivating English reading culture at school.
- 3. To participate in establishing a rich language enviornment
- 1. To make announcement at morning assemblies.
- 2. To be the tutors in the Reading Mentorship Programme.
- 3. To help English teachers conduct lunch-break activities.
- 4. To encourage schoolmates to read English books.
- 5. To help in producing English TV programmes for the school campus TV.
- 6. To participate in different school events that related to English learning.
- English Ambassadors share same helpful tips, their farourite books and announce the English activties with all the schoolmates at the morning assembly.
- English Ambassadors have English training activities after school every week.
- English Ambassadors encourage lower forms schoomates to read English storybooks in the Reading Mentorship Programme.
- English Ambassadors help in reading stories to kindergarten students during their visit.
- English Ambassadors play games with P.1-P.2 students during lunch recess.